The Burj Khalifa a miracle of Dubai, commonly known as Khalifa Tower or Burj Dubai before its inauguration. Everyone is seeking for the first position in any field of work, so here Dubai government has did a great job by spending 1.5 billon USD on this megatall skyscraper, Dubai, UAE. It is a really tough job to create such a huge building on the land of sands, but actually not only the best engineers from all over the world and skilled on field working people made this possible for the UAE government.
Since 2008 Burj Khalifa is the tallest skyscraper ever build by any country. Burj Khalifa touched a total height of 829.8 m (2,722 ft.) including the antenna and a roof height of 828m (2,717 ft.).
Construction of Burj Khalifa began in 2004 and tool almost 5 years to get fully finalized. One year later of it completion i.e. in 2010 Burj Khalifa has been opened for public as a part of a new development called Downtown Dubai. Burj Khalifa has 163 storeys above the ground out of which 154 are usable and 9 are for the maintenance of this megatall skyscraper from which you can see the beautiful land of deserts. The decision to construct the building reportedly based on government’s decision to diversity from an oil based economy.
This building was named in honour of great ruler and president of Abu Dhabi, UAE Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan. This tallest skyscraper broke a numerous record including the tallest building ever made. If you are planning for the Burj Khalifa trip and want to experience the view from the top of Burj Khalifa, that would be an awesome thing to do in Dubai.
Now here are the features of the megatall building:-
- The Dubai Fountain: Outside the megatall skyscraper there is fountain designed by the WET Enterprises at cost of 217 million USD. The fountain shoots the water up to 150m above the ground that looks very beautiful when coloured by the projectors and along with the contemporary Arabic and world music. Dubai dessert safari is also popular if you are planning to stay in Dubai for more than a week.
- Observation Deck: An outdoor observation deck at 124th floor was opened publically on 5thJan 2010. It was the highest observation deck ever made till it was surpassed in Dec 2011 by Cloud Top 488 by the Canton Tower, Guangzhou at 488m in the air. Rather than, in Oct 2014 once again Burj Khalifa gave the highest observation deck at a height of 148th floor (561m).
- Burj Khalifa Park: The great megatall is surrounded by the Burj Khalifa Park by an 11 ha (27 acre of land). This park once again increases the beauty of this skyscraper and look very pleasantly when seen form above.
This glorious tower is the one of the most prominent attraction site in all the Middle East. It displays an exceptional work of art and manmade beauty of earth. No let us discuss about some tour packages to visit Burj Khalifa. Burj Khalifa official offer you basically four types of tickets.
- Non-Prime hours
- General Admission
- Prime hours
- General Admission
- Immediate Entry Admission
- Infant’s Immediate Entry Admission
|At the top level||At the top sky level|
|1||Non-Prime hours||8h 30min – 17h 00min||20h 00min until closing|
|19h 30min until closing|
|Adult (12 yrs+) GA||AED 125||AED 350|
|Child (4-12 yrs) GA||AED 95||AED 351|
|2||Prime hours||17h 30min – 19h 00min||9h 30min – 19h 00min|
|Adult (12 yrs+) GA||AED 200||AED 500|
|Child (4-12 yrs) GA||AED 160||AED 501|
|Adult (12 yrs+) IEA||AED 300||NA|
|Child (4-12 yrs) IEA||AED 200||NA|
|Infnt(below 4yrs) IEA||Free||Free|